- Nuclear Magnetic ResonanceBenchtop NMR Spectrometer
- Spinsolve Autosampler
- Spinsolve Autosampler
- 제조사 :
- Catalog Number :
- CAS Number :
Autosampler for Spinsolve Benchtop NMR Spectrometer
화학교육, 합성화학 및 구조설명, 정량, 순도 측정, 온라인 반응 모니터링 응용 분야를 위한 고해상도의 Spinsolve 소형 NMR 분광계 !
이제 실험실에서 직접 NMR 을 측정하세요!
(주)비케이인스트루먼트는 Magritek사의 독점대리점으로 Benchtop NMR Spectrometer 장비를 보다 합리적인 가격으로 제공합니다!
저희 (주)비케이인스트루먼트에서 보유하고 있는 Spinsolve 데모 장비를 통해 NMR Sample 측정도 가능합니다.
샘플 측정과 관련하여 온라인 문의 게시판으로 문의 주시면 자세하게 안내 도와 드리겠습니다!
Increase your sample measurements throughput by integrating the new fully automated autosampler carousel with your Spinsolve
• Easy to mount
• Fully controlled by the Spinsolve software
• 20 slots for 5 mm NMR tubes
• Easy configuration of all protocols for sample analysis
• Compatible with all Spinsolve models
• Affordable and robust
The Spinsolve Autosampler uses a rotating carousel and mechanical arm to introduce and remove samples from the spectrometer.
It enables up 20 separate samples to be measured in any order and can be fitted to all Spinsolve models. The software is very easy and intuitive to operate and requires very little training to use. It useful for customers who often have a series of samples to run on their benchtop NMR and want to save the hassle of having to keep coming back to exchange samples.
Another benefit is the ability to increase utilization by setting up a queue of experiments to run on their Spinsolve overnight.
Spinsolve Family Specifications:
- · Frequencies: 43 MHz , 60 MHz and 80 MHz Proton
- · Nuclei: Option to include a third nucleus like 7Li, 11B, 13C, 15N, 23Na, 29Si, 31P (ask for others).
- · Resolution: 50% < 0.5 Hz, 0.55% < 20 Hz for 43MHz, 60MHz and 80 MHz
- · ULTRA Resolution: 50% < 0.2Hz, 0.55% < 6Hz, 0.11% < 12Hz for all ULTRA models
- · Spinning: Not required. Compressed air: Not required
- · 43 MHz Proton Sensitivity: > 100:1 for 1H/19F, and > 70:1 for multinuclear option
- · 60 MHz Proton Sensitivity: > 180:1 for 1H/19F and > 120:1 for mulitnuclear option
- · 80 MHz Proton Sensitivity: > 200:1 for multinuclear option
- · Sensitivity measured on 1% ethylbenzene single scan
- · Sample: Standard 5 mm OD NMR sample tubes, 7″ length
- · Minimum Sample Volume: 200 uL
- · Weight: 55 kg (43 MHz) , 60 kg (60 MHz) and 72.5 kg (80 MHz)
- · Dimensions: 58 x 43 x 40 cm
- · Lock: Fast automatic lock. Deuterium solvent not required
- · Stray Field: 2G line completely inside spectrometer
Optional system versions (contact us for details):
▶ Diffusion gradient for DOSY and self-diffusion measurements, useful for emulsions, droplet sizing and solvent suppression
▶ Reaction Monitoring Accessory for continuous flow measurements
▶ Expert Software for custom Pulse Programs and Scripts
▶ Contact us to enquire about other NMR nuclei not listed above
▶ Education package which includes a book of Practical Lab Experiments