Tel +82 (0)42 - 487 - 8240
Fax +82 (0)42 - 488 - 8241
BKI Bldg., 281-25 Munji-Ro, Yuseong-Gu
Daejeon, 34050, Republic of Korea
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectrometer
Infrared, Near Infrared & Raman Spectroscopy
Hyperspectral Imaging System
Fundamental Lab Equipment
Food Science & Biotechnology
SPECTRONIC™ 200 Spectrophotometer
Thermo Fisher Scientific UV-Vis 공식대리점!
교육용 어플리케이션을 위한 사용하기 쉬운 UV-Vis 표준! 모든 사용자에게 이상적 !
저희 (주)비케이인스트루먼트는 Thermo Fisher Scientific의 UV-Vis 공식 대리점으로 Thermo Fisher 미국본사의 자격을 보유한 전문 엔지니어의 Service와 Training을 제공합니다.
제품 문의는 견적문의 버튼을 눌러 주시거나 T. 042-487-8240으로 문의 주시길 바랍니다.
Thermo Scientific™ SPECTRONIC™ 200 is the standard for rugged, simple-to-use visible spectrophotometers for teaching applications.
Designed expressly for the teaching laboratory, the SPECTRONIC 200 spectrophotometer includes a removable,
washable sample compartment that simplifies spill cleanup and two cuvette racks to help students organize their samples during measurement.
With thousands of instruments installed in teaching laboratories since its introduction, the SPECTRONIC 200 is the true successor to the legendary Thermo Scientific SPECTRONIC 20 spectrophotometer.
The SPECTRONIC 200 is a rugged, simple-to-use spectrophotometer ideal for routine applications. On-board software, controlled from an intuitive navigation pad using a full color screen, delivers capabilities beyond expectations.
Rugged, Practical Design
· With no
moving parts, there's nothing to wear out
· Sample compartment lifts out for easy cleaning
· Polymer construction resists corrosion from acidic or oxidizing solutions
· Navigation pad and on-screen menus are second nature to any modern user
· Compact footprint saves space in your lab
· Cuvette racks on both sides of the sample compartment help you keep track of samples
· No computer or serial cable required; Just plug it in and you're ready to measure
The Perfect Tool for Routine Spectroscopic Measurements
· Large, bright, color LCD
adjusts to the perfect angle for any technician to view
· Standard sample compartment accommodates both 10mm square cuvettes and test tubes up to 25mm (1 inch) diameter
· Room light immune optical system lets you measure tall test tubes with the lid open
· Analyzer mode allows you to program standard methods
· Screen-print feature gives a permanent record of your data
· Quantitative analysis with either a factor or up to four standards offers confidence
· Available Thermo Scientific™ VISIONlite™ 5 software, for your computer, controls the instrument and provides data manipulation, storage and report printing options
Get the most out of your teaching budget with the SPECTRONIC 200 Educator model
The SPECTRONIC 200 Educator model provides the greatest value for teaching labs. The Educator model contains much of the same hardware and software features as the standard model, while at a more affordable price. The Educator model does not include the programable analyzer mode. Local language support is available in English, Spanish, and Thai only. Data reporting is to 2 decimal places rather than 3. The SPECTRONIC 200 Educator is available to distributors in the United States and Canada only.
Not ready to part with your old Thermo Scientific Spectronic 20?
· The SPECTRONIC 200 will emulate the interface and controls on your old instrument to integrate seamlessly into your laboratory
· VISIONlite5 software — Volume pricing available for 6-copy and 12-copy licenses.
· 간단한 작동
· Auto-Zero 기능으로 시간절약 및 오류 최소화
· 2초 간격으로 샘플 항시 측정
· 400 - 900nm 스캔 기능 포함(10초)
· 4점 스탠다드로 정량 분석 가능