- Environmental MonitoringAtmospheric Sounder Spectrometer
- ASSIST II
- ASSIST II
- 제조사 :
- Catalog Number :
- CAS Number :
ATMOSPHERIC SOUNDER SPECTROMETER BY INFRARED SPECTRAL TECHNOLOGY
The ASSIST II is the field deployable sounder that the atmospheric community has been waiting for. It is the first product that includes a self-calibrating spectroradiometer, a network-enabled control software that can operate from anywhere in the world and an integrated data processing pipeline that generates in near real time the end products that you need, autonomously.
· Works out of the box:
- Highly integrated hardware and software (Edgar) allows you to install your instrument virtually anywhere.
Turn the instrument on and it will start sounding the atmosphere and send you relevant data!
· Trust your results: End-to-end performance validated in the field by the scientific community
· Manipulate less data: Produces atmospheric parameter profiles directly, not only interferograms or spectra
· See further: Highest sensing performances available, using state-of-the-art technology and software algorithms
· Use less manpower: True unattended 24/7 operation, with tools to help you keep track of its operation.
· Work from anywhere: 100% remotely controllable