Tel +82 (0)42 - 487 - 8240
Fax +82 (0)42 - 488 - 8241
BKI Bldg., 281-25 Munji-Ro, Yuseong-Gu
Daejeon, 34050, Republic of Korea
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectrometer
Infrared, Near Infrared & Raman Spectroscopy
Hyperspectral Imaging System
Fundamental Lab Equipment
Food Science & Biotechnology
Comprehensive solutions Simplified workflows
저희 (주)비케이인스트루먼트는 Thermo Fisher Scientific의 UV-Vis 공식 대리점으로 Thermo Fisher 미국본사의 자격을 보유한 전문 엔지니어의 Service와 Training을 제공합니다.
No matter how you use your UV-Visible spectrophotometer, from simple measurements to the most sophisticated research studies, Thermo Scientific™ Insight™ 2 software helps you reach answers consistently and with unprecedented speed. Build your own QA/QC procedures to remove costly manual operations and increase your laboratory productivity.
Delivered in the language you prefer with the simple, effective tools you need to achieve regulatory compliance or accelerate your research studies;
Insight 2 software enhances your UV-Vis spectrophotometer.
Streamlined QA/QC Analysis:
· Automated result calculation options eliminate manual calculations and reduce user error.
· Detailed graphical displays of calibration curves and sample run charts provide quick visual checks of system suitability and data trends.
· Control limits and automated pass/fail interpretation provide immediate compliance results.
· Scanning Quant includes ability to perform multiple calculations and extract parameters to create a complete analytical picture, improving method development experience.
Simplified Research Applications:
· Multitude of data collection options and graphing features.
· Pre-programmed peak analysis and convenient spectral processing tools aid in sample identification and quantitation for scanning measurements.
· Multi-staged curve fitting and consecutive reaction modes provide comprehensive data fitting options for kinetics experiments.
· Sophisticated math analysis functions, including derivatives and smoothing allow custom data display.
· Merge workbooks feature allows quick and convenient comparison of data from multiple experiments.
· Automated accessories allow complete control for superior performance with advanced sample handling requirements.
· Calibration and alignment tools ensure accessories are performing optimally.
· Supported temperature control accessories control and monitor reaction temperature in eight positions.
· Programmable sipper, cell changer or autosampler accessory performs high-throughput activities with ease.
· Hands-free performance verification and accessory calibration modules are designed for the SMART Sipper or Linear 8-Cell Changer accessory.
Optional INSIGHT with Security:
To ensure the security and integrity of your data and to help your lab comply with 21 CFR Part 11 or other regulations, select INSIGHT 2 Software with Security which pairs INSIGHT software with Thermo Scientific Security Suite software.
Security Suite is a comprehensive data security toolset, allowing you to perform the following tasks:
· Limit and control access to features and tools in the INSIGHT software and other instrument applications.
· Set and manage security policies to ensure proper data handling.
· Customize and enforce digital signatures to establish responsibility.
· Log and view security events.
Security Suite software can be used to manage a single system or to manage multiple instruments distributed on a network. After installation, configuring INSIGHT applications for security takes only moments.