Tel +82 (0)42 - 487 - 8240
Fax +82 (0)42 - 488 - 8241
BKI Bldg., 281-25 Munji-Ro, Yuseong-Gu
Daejeon, 34050, Republic of Korea
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Infrared, Near Infrared & Raman Spectroscopy
Hyperspectral Imaging System
Fundamental Lab Equipment
Food Science & Biotechnology
VISIONlite™ Spectrophotometer Software
For Visible and UV-Visible spectrophotometers
저희 (주)비케이인스트루먼트는 Thermo Fisher Scientific의 UV-Vis 공식 대리점으로 Thermo Fisher 미국본사의 자격을 보유한 전문 엔지니어의 Service와 Training을 제공합니다.
Thermo Scientific™ VISIONlite™ 5 Software enhances the capabilities of our stand-alone Visible and UV-Visible spectrophotometers. The software enables you use your spectrophotometer to its fullest potential, displaying and reporting experimental and analytical results with ease.
Thermo Scientific™ VISIONlite™ ColorCalc software is a powerful stand-alone software package that adds the ability to perform numerous color calculations for a variety of applications. The software records the required transmission or reflectance spectrum and automatically performs calculations using the recorded data.
VISIONlite Software enhancements include:
· Peak pick to identify and label wavelength peaks or valleys
· Overlay spectra for visual comparison
· Import, save or export data in native or CSV format for easy archiving and reporting
· Auto scaling of data plus simple zoom controls for detailed examination of spectra
Rate: For SPECTRONIC 200 and GENESYS 30, measure multi-cell kinetics in parallel or serial mode
· Automatic enzyme activity calculation
· Automatic data storage plus import or export your data in CSV format
· Measure up to 100 samples in a single data set
Quant : More standards and non-linear curve fitting options offer greater confidence and accuracy than can be accomplished under local control on Thermo Scientific SPECTRONIC 200 and GENESYS 30 Spectrophotometers
· Choose from 11 pre-programmed reporting units or define your own
· Apply dilution factors in software to allow you to keep data for all your samples in range without doing off-line calculations
· Automatic data saving for peace of mind
· Save or print your results as a report, or export data in CSV format to use in your own template
· Select from the range of available Performance Verification tests that is customized to your instrument’s specifications
· VISIONlite 5 will prompt you to present the correct reference materials in order, and then print a complete report for your compliance file
Whether your experiment requires automation to enhance sample throughput or thermostatting to preserve precious biological samples, VISIONlite 5 provides full control of the required accessories.
VISIONlite ColocCalc Software:
· Full spectrum color scales and data reporting: Record the required spectra in transmittance or reflectance and calculates color values
· Application-specific color series: Pt-Co/APHA, whiteness, EP color, wine, etc.
· Sample thickness transformation allows for the correction for actual sample thickness and front surface reflection effects based upon a single value, the material's refractive index, or a full surface reflectance spectrum
Mathematical calculations and customization
VISIONlite ColorCalc Software has the ability to perform configurable or custom calculations and to store and present your custom-configured methods on the calculations menu.